Northwest choir camps
Join us near Seattle, Washington for a summer camp experience you wont forget!
13th Honor Choir Summer Camp
Join us in august 2024!
Dates: August 4-10, 2024
Check in Sunday at 4:00 PM
Camp concludes with a Family Concert Saturday at 10:00 AM
For experienced musicians entering grades 6 through 12.
College-aged camp alumni also welcome to attend as campers or apply for counselors positions.
2024 Camp Theme:
Pirate Adventure -
a week in the Caribbean!
You'll be greeted by your Captain (counselor) when you board your ship (cabin) for a pirate-themed week of swashbuckling, cannon ball attacks & treasure hunts. Start getting your pirate attire together!
CAMPERS - REGISTER HERE!
Staff/Counselors - Apply Here!
2024 Camp Tuition Rates:
$995 early bird special (registered/deposit received by Sep 30)
$1075 regular tuition (Oct 1-March 31)
$1125 late registration (beginning April 1)
$250 non-refundable deposit due at registration to hold spot.
Camp tuition balance due in full by June 15, 2024. Or create a personalized monthly payment plan at time of registration - just ask!
*we will refund all deposits/payments in full if we must cancel for any reason.
Warm Beach Camp
20800 Marine Drive, Stanwood, WA
Warm Beach Camp is located 1 hour north of Seattle, WA.
Sample Schedule / Packing List
Watch for 2024 to be released in the spring!
Do you love to sing?
Then here’s the opportunity for you! Imagine yourself spending a week in the sun, hanging out with other young musicians, and singing to your heart’s content! Founded in 2010, Northwest Choir Camps is committed to offering you the best-ever summer camp experience. You will be challenged to become a better musician within a relaxed summer camp atmosphere. Our festivals and summer camps draw an outstanding group of young people who are dedicated to working hard to create something beautiful. Join us for a week to remember! Previous music experience and a love of singing are necessary.
Campers regularly attend from around Washington State including the areas of Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, Kent, Everett, Renton, Tacoma, Federal Way, Olympia, Vancouver, Gig Harbor, Bremerton, Spokane, Yakima, Poulsbo, Port Townsend, Sequim, Tri-Cities and beyond. We even attract experienced singers and youth musicians from around the United States and abroad. Past campers and counselors have joined us from as far away Portland, Oregon, California, Florida, Massachusetts, Alabama, Houston, Texas, Hawaii and London / Europe! We are happy to assist with arranging transportation to and from SeaTac International Airport.
2024 Honor Choir Summer Camp includes:
- Intense daily rehearsals focusing on challenging and rewarding repertoire.
- Musical and personal growth: strengthen your choral skills while in the company of other young like-minded musicians.
- Family concert at end of the week to showcase the music we have learned.
- Daily music class intensives. Each camper will attend two of the following classes daily: beginning music theory, intermediate music theory, advanced music theory, music analysis, ear training, music history, rhythm workshop, conducting.
- Daily cabin competitions - relays, messy challenges, archery tag, team building projects and more.
- A dedicated staff of experienced choral musicians (even the counselors!).
- Afternoon free time to spend in traditional camp activities of your choice: arts & crafts, swimming in the outdoor heated pool, miniature golf, canoeing if tides allow (all included with tuition).
- 6 nights lodging in comfortable, modern cabins housing 6-12 per cabin (boys and girls housed separately).
- 17 Cafeteria style meals provided by professional camp cooks - vegetarian, dairy free and gluten free options available on request. The camp kitchen is nut free. Campers with severe food allergies/needs may bring supplemental food.
- Camp T-shirt and all choir music for you to keep.
- Nightly social activities with hearty and healthy snack provided - Movie night, Skit night, Talent Show, Bonfire and more!
Interested in being a counselor/staff? Apply here!
Meet our staff & counselors - click here!