Northwest choir camps
Join us near Seattle, Washington for a summer camp experience you wont forget!
10th Annual Honor Choir Summer Camp
All Camps Currently CANCELED until further notice DUE TO COVID-19
Check in Sunday at 4:00 PM
Camp concludes with a Family Concert Saturday at 10:00 AM
For experienced musicians entering grades 6 through 12.
2020 Camp Theme:
"Let the games begin!"
Choir Camp OLYMPICS 2020
Citius, Altius, Fortius
(faster, higher, stronger)
2020 Camp Tuition Rates:
$695 early bird special (registered by Sep 30)
$745 starting October 1
$100 non-refundable deposit due at registration to hold spot.
*we will refund all deposits/camp payments in full if we must cancel due to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Camp tuition balance due June 1, 2020. Or create a personalized monthly payment plan at time of registration.
Warm Beach Camp
20800 Marine Drive, Stanwood, WA
Warm Beach Camp is located 1 hour north of Seattle, WA.
Join us for our 10th Anniversary in 2020!
Step back in time to ancient Greece and the first Olympic Games! Start planning as cabins become the Greek City-States, competing in traditional (& creative, new) Olympic sports to see who will win the gold, silver and bronze! We will even have a toga party!
Do you love to sing?
Then here’s the opportunity for you! Imagine yourself spending a week in the sun, hanging out with other young musicians, and singing to your heart’s content! Founded in 2010, Northwest Choir Camps is committed to offering you the best-ever summer camp experience. You will be challenged to become a better musician within a relaxed summer camp atmosphere. Our festivals and summer camps draw an outstanding group of young people who are dedicated to working hard to create something beautiful. Join us for a week to remember! Previous music experience and a love of singing are necessary.
Campers regularly attend from around Washington State including the areas of Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, Kent, Everett, Renton, Tacoma, Federal Way, Olympia, Vancouver, Gig Harbor, Bremerton, Spokane, Yakima, Poulsbo, Port Townsend, Sequim, Tri-Cities and beyond. We even attract experienced singers and youth musicians from around the United States and abroad. Past campers and counselors have joined us from as far away Portland, Oregon, California, Florida, Massachusetts, Alabama, Houston, Texas, Hawaii and London / Europe! We are happy to assist with arranging transportation to and from SeaTac International Airport.
2020 Honor Choir Summer Camp includes:
- Intense daily rehearsals focusing on challenging and rewarding repertoire.
- Musical and personal growth: strengthen your choral skills while in the company of other young like-minded musicians.
- Family concert at end of the week to showcase the music we have learned.
- Daily music class intensives. Each camper will attend two of the following classes daily: beginning music theory, intermediate music theory, advanced music theory, music analysis, ear training, music history, rhythm workshop, conducting.
- Daily cabin competitions - relays, messy challenges, team building projects and more.
- A dedicated staff of experienced choral musicians (even the counselors!).
- Afternoon free time to spend in traditional camp activities of your choice: arts & crafts, swimming in the outdoor heated pool, high ropes course, climbing tower, miniature golf, canoeing, mountain boarding and archery/BB guns. (all arts & crafts and at least one pool day are included in camp tuition, all other special activities require additional fee)
- Overnight lodging – comfortable, modern cabins housing 6-12 per cabin (boys and girls housed separately).
- Cafeteria style meals provided by professional camp cooks - vegetarian, dairy free and gluten free options available on request. The camp kitchen is nut free. Campers with extreme food needs may bring supplemental food.
- Camp T-shirt and all music for you to keep.
- Nightly social activities with hearty snack provided - Movie night, Skit night, Talent Show, Bonfire and more!
Interested in being a counselor/staff? Apply here!
Meet our staff & counselors - click here!