Northwest choir camps
Join us near Seattle, Washington for a summer camp experience you wont forget!
9th Annual Honor Choir Summer Camp
Sun-Sat, August 4-10, 2019
Check in Sunday at 4:00 PM
Camp concludes with a Family Concert Saturday at 10:00 AM
For experienced singers entering grades 6 through 12.
2019 Camp Theme:
"A long time ago,
in a galaxy far, far away..."
Come Join us!
Campers regularly attend from around Washington State including the areas of Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, Kent, Everett, Renton, Tacoma, Federal Way, Olympia, Vancouver, Gig Harbor, Bremerton, Spokane, Yakima, Poulsbo, Port Townsend, Sequim, Tri-Cities. We even attract campers from around the United States and abroad. Campers have joined us from Portland, Oregon, California, Florida, Massachusetts and London / Europe! We are happy to assist with transportation to and from SeaTac International Airport.
Do you love to sing? Then here’s the opportunity for you! Imagine yourself spending a week in the sun, hanging out with other young musicians, and singing to your heart’s content! Founded in 2010, Northwest Choir Camps is committed to offering you the best-ever summer camp experience. You will be challenged to become a better musician within a relaxed summer camp atmosphere. Our festivals and summer camps draw an outstanding group of young people who are dedicated to practicing hard to create something beautiful. Join us for a week to remember! Previous music experience and a love of singing are necessary.
2019 Honor Choir Summer Camp includes:
- Intense daily rehearsals focusing on challenging and rewarding repertoire.
- Musical and personal growth: strengthen your choral skills while in the company of other young like-minded musicians.
- Family concert at end of the week to showcase the music we have learned.
- Daily music class intensives. Each camper will attend two of the following classes daily: beginning music theory, intermediate music theory, advanced music theory, music analysis, ear training, music history, rhythm workshop, conducting.
- Daily cabin competitions - relays, messy challenges, team building projects and more.
- A dedicated staff of experienced choral musicians (even the counselors!).
- Afternoon free time to spend in traditional camp activities of your choice – swimming in the outdoor heated pool, horseback riding, ropes course, climbing tower, miniature golf or even canoeing. (pool is included in camp tuition, all other activities require additional fee)
- Overnight lodging – comfortable, modern cabins housing 6-10 per cabin (boys and girls housed separately).
- Cafeteria style meals provided by professional camp chefs - vegetarian and gluten free options available on request.
- Camp T-shirt and all music for you to keep.
- Nightly social activities with snack provided - Movie night, Skit night, Talent Show, Bonfire and more!
Interested in being a counselor/staff? Apply here!
Meet our staff & counselors (2019 staff to be announced in the spring) - click here!
2019 Camp Tuition Rates:
Early Bird Special: $645 if registered by December 1, 2018!
(To receive the early bird rate your non-refundable deposit must be submitted by Dec 1)
Tuition: $695 after December 1.
Payment details: $100 non-refundable deposit due within one week of registration to hold your spot. Balance due May 1st, 2019
Warm Beach Camp
20800 Marine Drive, Stanwood, WA
Warm Beach Camp is located 1 hour north of Seattle, WA.